Ronin: Amazing new VST delay plugin

At the moment, I seem to be spending pretty much all of my time staring at eBay trying to find the ultimate knob-covered vintage delay to buy (I narrowly missed out on this one, this one and most sadly of all this one.) Obviously I'm wasting my time with gear-lust, because Audio Damage (who did the Discord harmonizer, and the Ratshack reverb) have just released Ronin, an analog-sounding delay plugin which sounds great (on first listen), is very twiddle-friendly and has about a million more patching & modulating possibilities that even this comically expensive beauty. Turn the knobs and you get old-school gut-wrenching pitch bending, not digital clicking. Available now, $69.


Comments:
damn my eyes, i didn't know about the SRS 56 auction. i've been trolling ebay.$FOO for months, trying to find one of those.

time to go cry in my beer.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Music Thing on Twitter
    follow MT on Twitter

    Music Thing Hits:
    Music Thing Heroes:
    Music Thing Friends:
    My music gear for sale
    DIY Modular Synth
    Matrix Synth
    Create Digital Music
    Analog Industries
    Boing Boing Gadgets
    London Video Production
    Oddstrument
    Wire to the Ear
    Palm Sounds
    Noise Addicts
    Retro Thing
    Analogue Haven
    Music Thing Massive
    About Music Thing:
    Send tips to Music Thing
    About this site
    Music Thing Massive
    RSS Feeds


    Problem with the ads?
    Please let me know