You can't buy talent. But you can try. This blog is about music, technology, guitars, synths, keyboard, amps, recording, computers, cubase, logic, sonar, steinberg, roland, korg, fender, gibson, boss.
It comes with a real built-in laser sight. Nothing more to add, really. Here it is. Guitar Center are selling it, and looking for $2,400. More guitars shaped like guns here, here and here. (Thanks to Tom, who has a cool site)
Enough "guitars shaped like weapons" rubbish. How about guitars shaped like fish, or guitars shaped like... umm... Well, how about an interesting story instead?
A pretentious right-wing nutjob wrote: "I think people should focus on actually being able to play a guitar instead of having an eccentric one" Not on Music Thing they shouldn't!
interesting place in the net...
ReplyDeleteEnough "guitars shaped like weapons" rubbish. How about guitars shaped like fish, or guitars shaped like... umm... Well, how about an interesting story instead?
ReplyDeletefish?
ReplyDeletepacman?
caravan?
nude girl?
statue of liberty?
lobster?
The pacman ones my favorite...
ReplyDeletepoetellect!
ReplyDeletewhat a pretentious name!!!
A pretentious right-wing nutjob wrote: "I think people should focus on actually being able to play a guitar instead of having an eccentric one"
ReplyDeleteNot on Music Thing they shouldn't!
He may be a pretentious right-wing nutjob, but apparently he's also a ninja. I fear that your fate is sealed...
ReplyDeleteHow about a Penis-shaped guitar? I bet you didn't see this one cum...Uh, I mean coming.
ReplyDeletehttp://hezoos.blogspot.com/2009/01/penis-shaped-guitar.html