Oooh! A white synthesiser!

I've always associated Access Virus synths with cheezy, fizzy Euro Trance producers, which is almost certainly totally unfair. One thing I have noticed is how beatifully made they are - some models have a stone mod wheel and a wooden pitchbend. Today they've announced a whole new range (new software in a few different sized boxes), including this TI Polar, with white LEDs (ooh!), a mac-style lit-up logo on the back (ooh!), aluminium side panels (ooh!) and a block of solid walnut underneath the keyboard (ooh!). Yours for £1650 (oh.) [From Harmony Central]
CORRECTION! Andrew Wanliss-Orlebar has just got in touch to point out that I'm not as much of an uber-geek as he thought. I've got my Access totally mixed up with my Clavia (they make the synths with stone mod wheels). Apologies to all. And, obviously, Access Virus synths are great and not at all for cheezy Euro Trance (and nor are Nord synths). Sorry.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
Music Thing on Twitter
    follow MT on Twitter

    Music Thing Hits:
    Music Thing Heroes:
    Music Thing Friends:
    My music gear for sale
    DIY Modular Synth
    Matrix Synth
    Create Digital Music
    Analog Industries
    Boing Boing Gadgets
    London Video Production
    Oddstrument
    Wire to the Ear
    Palm Sounds
    Noise Addicts
    Retro Thing
    Analogue Haven
    Music Thing Massive
    About Music Thing:
    Send tips to Music Thing
    About this site
    Music Thing Massive
    RSS Feeds


    Problem with the ads?
    Please let me know