How to fit a flash memory reader to your elderly sampler


If you're still using an old sampler (from an MPC60 to an Ensoniq EPS to an EMU Emax) and wrestling with floppies or zip drives, you might want this: The MCDISK-2 is a $110 external flash drive that plugs into your SCSI interface and is reliable and completely silent. More than this actual product, it's great that companies like SCSI for Samplers exist to support and develop machines that were long since abandoned by their manufacturers...


Comments:
This is actually damn handy of you, I picked up an ASR-X Pro last week and I was on my way to order a zip drive when I compulsively stopped by MT. This would be a dramatic improvement, presumably. Thanks.
 
Hooray!!! my s3000 will live again!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
Music Thing on Twitter
    follow MT on Twitter

    Music Thing Hits:
    Music Thing Heroes:
    Music Thing Friends:
    My music gear for sale
    DIY Modular Synth
    Matrix Synth
    Create Digital Music
    Analog Industries
    Boing Boing Gadgets
    London Video Production
    Oddstrument
    Wire to the Ear
    Palm Sounds
    Noise Addicts
    Retro Thing
    Analogue Haven
    Music Thing Massive
    About Music Thing:
    Send tips to Music Thing
    About this site
    Music Thing Massive
    RSS Feeds


    Problem with the ads?
    Please let me know