More dusty treasures from the inbox:
1) The Daxophone - beautiful handmade wooden instruments which sound far crazier than you'd expect. Irritating flash-laden inventor's site here. (Thanks Steve D. Send me leaks, please!)
2) The complete soundtrack to Super Mario World, covered by one man using dozens of instruments. LINK (Thanks, Mike)
3) Dude builds amazing modular Gameboy/Effects Pedal rig for live shows.
4) I should probably know far more about Bruce Haack than I do. (Thanks, Circuit Master)
5) Non real-time, online, virtual analog synthesizer here. (Thanks, Chris)
6) Censtron's snake controller, inspired by this.
7) All Kurt Cobain's gear in one place. (Thanks, Jon)
8) The awesome looking sonar-tastic Overtone Violin.
9) The Majestron Wristwatch Piano. (Thanks, Sk0za)
10) It's a Gibson Les Paul... Piano! And it's hideous! (Thanks, Kaden)