Apologies for yet more YouTube stuff, but I'm watching this now, because pretty soon it will have all evaporated.
1) The astonishing and awful 'Synthesizer Medley' from the 1985 Grammy awards, with Stevie Wonder, Herbie Hanckock, Thomas Dolby (miming with a TR606), Howard Jones (bless him), and a ludicrous mountaing of synths. here (The full story is here, including Stevie Wonder's very mean practical joke on Herbie Hancock.)
2) Human League playing 'Being Boiled' on Granada TV in 1978 (none more analog) here
3) Iggy doing 'The Passenger' Live in 1978, complete with horse tail here.
4) Bowie's astonishing 'Soul Train' appearance in 1975 (can you believe this clip is 31 years old?) here
5) Sun Ra playing live, proving you don't need Max/MSP and experimental interfaces to make extreme wierd shit here
6) Kate Bush doing 'The Man with the Child in his Eyes' on SNL here
7) The full 18 minute video for Flowered Up's 'Weekender' - this should be in the British Museum... here
8) Prince at the Brits last week with Wendy & Lisa & Shiela E (Stick with it, the first song is tiresome) here
9) Trent Reznor plays Billy Idols' 'Eyes Without A Face' sometime in the early '80s here
10) Madonna's ludicrous appearance with Tim Westwood on 'Pimp My Ride' (check out the very theatrical cocaine sniff half way through, just before she starts writhing on the floor) here
BONUS: Delia Derbyshire speaks here