Wow, my inbox really was bursting at the seams...
1) The endless geeky joy of reading ancient copies of Synapse Magazine, complete with incredible advertisments. (Thanks to everyone who sent this in, but most of all Cynthia for scanning them)
2) Dude really, really likes his Liquid Channel, throws out his vintage gear.
3) Music of the aeroplane wings here. (Thanks, David)
4) Tuvan throat singer doing Joy Division's 'Love Will Tear Us Apart' here [real audio link]. (Thanks, Jonny)
5) Two great photos of composer and ARP2500 enthusiast Eliane Radigue: then and now. (Thanks, Phil)
6) Appropriate t-shirt at this stage: here (Thanks, Mikey)
7) Really excessively awesome DIY 303 clone here (Thanks, David)
8) Matthew has posted loads of useful information about music gear here. Includes how to pack synths for eBay, how to wire a studio rack, and a version of Eno's Oblique Strategies cards.
9) Chordspace interesting, involved chord-generating VST plugin.
10) FiveG is an awesome (but totally in Japanese) vintage synth shop in Harajuku. (Thanks Matthew)