You can't buy talent. But you can try. This blog is about music, technology, guitars, synths, keyboard, amps, recording, computers, cubase, logic, sonar, steinberg, roland, korg, fender, gibson, boss.
You can't buy talent. But you can try. This blog is about music, technology, guitars, synths, keyboard, amps, recording, computers, cubase, logic, sonar, steinberg, roland, korg, fender, gibson, boss.
I love LED glow much more than LCD glow. LED's are pure, punchy, and far more high-tech than LCD's, what with their cold cathode back and filtration concept. One must not filter purity, one must emit purity. Or not. Whatever. I love the concept of the touch panel interface. I was thinking though, re: Lemur, that one could just buy a Tablet PC and write up some software to do that sort of thing (if the tablet PC had multi-touch sensors).
ReplyDeleteCan´t tell you enough how I enjoyed your site!! Thanks
ReplyDeleteTJ