PS: I'm planning to change the way the eBay links work, in the hope of earning some cash from the traffic I put their way. If you have any strong opinions (or tips) about affiliate programs, please let me know.
You can't buy talent. But you can try. This blog is about music, technology, guitars, synths, keyboard, amps, recording, computers, cubase, logic, sonar, steinberg, roland, korg, fender, gibson, boss.
6/24/2005
eBay of the day: Homemade magnesium guitar
PS: I'm planning to change the way the eBay links work, in the hope of earning some cash from the traffic I put their way. If you have any strong opinions (or tips) about affiliate programs, please let me know.
And so, one man, in his garage, has managed, in a short time, to be more creative and innovative than Gibson, Paul Reed Smith, and Fender have been in the past 30 years.
ReplyDeleteBTW, what's up with the qksrv stuff? Is it already the beginning of the end?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI'm using FireFox and none of the links on this entry work, neither the qksrv ones nor the complaint link.
Cheers,
Kevin
Link does not work in Aple Safari. Cool guitar, though. The prototype Stratocasters had movable pickup positions, too.
ReplyDelete